i think they would unexpectedly make friends and have sleepovers and exchange hair and makeup tips
look at this lady from this xy artwork. look at her and her chespin at the restaurant. The server is bringing them two meals. That lady ordered a meal for her chespin. She loves that chespin. That chespin is so happy. That chespin has probably been with that lady for its whole life. That chespin is descended from a chesnaught, and that chesnaught was probably that lady’s too. That is a little old lady who trained a big-ass juggernaught grass monster. I love pokemon
Sumi ink and pro-white and digital colors.
I cried, I’m not even going to lie. Animals (especially marine animals) never cease to amaze me.
IS THIS FOR REAL
I have no clue about One Direction but this is adorable help me
This is so ridiculous. I’m not sorry if this offends, but this is my opinion.
- Actually, I don’t.
- Last time I checked, I chose how to run my life.
- No one is forcing me to stay home and feed a baby. I can have a career and chose to have a child when I’m ready. I can still work even after I have a baby.
- I know men that love to cook for their girls. I also know couples who like to cook for each other equally. Most men value their women and don’t see them as a sex object.
- I’ve written very opinionated arguments and have had them read by several groups of people. My opinion was valued and not seen as a “dumb-over emotional” women.
- People who blame rape on the victim are ignorant and aren’t looking at the rapist. Though there are a lot of people in this world who hate rapists and would want the rapist to fry.
- Pretty sure abortion still exists for women. Also, it’s not just for women who were raped. Women who can’t afford a baby, don’t want a baby, or a young teenager, it’s option for them as well. It’s not just men who try to take away abortion rights, there are women as well.
- You pretty much already said that. But again, a lot of men are great listeners and do give a shit about your feelings. Most of the closest people to me have been men.
- I don’t need feminism to teach my daughter or son that their body is fine the way it is. I can do that from my own personal feelings, experiences, and my own way of parenting. Whether my child has a vagina or penis, BOTH genders should be taught to love their bodies.
- Of course no one is forcing me, these lists of reasons you created are why I’m not.
I’m sure some feminists are going to get mad and send me hate, but I could honestly care less because this is my opinion. I don’t need to follow the old ways of doing things, and it’s not just men who contribute to these issues. Women do it to. There are women who shame someones body for not being “skinny” enough, some women want to abolish abortion, some women think a girl should stay home with the baby, etc.
Women contribute too, not just men. There are men who want women to have rights. Stop generalizing and degrading men.
Remember: Men are just mean emotionless sex/work machines unless a feminist tells them not to be
Also can I just say that I really don’t like how this has sailor moon with a shitty flowercrown slapped on it
just a personal peeve